Thursday, January 5, 2012

31 weeks

9 to go! It seems unreal that baby Eli will be here so soon! We are definitely getting excited about his entrance, however I am slightly apprehensive because my sister went into labor at 31 weeks exactly so I know what an uphill battle preemie's have. I am so excited to meet my little man, but I would much rather wait till he is full term and ready to go! We painted the babies room this weekend and got most of the furniture set up! It will probably need another coat of paint to cover up some...er...mistakes, but I guess that's the way painting goes!
I have had some horrible back pain lately, and still having some cramping but only like 2-3 times a day and hours apart. I keep hearing that that's all normal and just my body gearing up for the fun adventure of birth! I kinda want to smack those people in the face, I do not think this whole "adventure" sounds fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment