Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New View

wow I am a bad blogger . One of my personal goals for this year is to blog everyday- even if it is just to say I really need a nap! So that being said here we go...

I have never been a "resolution" person, but this year it seems like the perfect time to reevaluate my life and set forth a new path so to speak . So here are my personal goals for 2013:

1 Put my spiritual life first . I had a "revelation" the other day . I am raising a son (duh), I have always realized that this means I have a responsibility to always remember that while he may be a little boy he is not just a little boy, he is a man in the making  I have to set the foundation for him to become the type of man he should be.My revelation was that I am setting the example.for the type of.woman he will most likely marry . Wow, when you think about the implications to that statement I am very convicted . I need to be the type of woman I think would b worthy of my son powerful thought .

2 I will put my health second. That means eating better, exercising more and taking time for me to refuel.

3 I am starting on my masters . I plan to start in Feb with Lamar university . I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment