Saturday, January 5, 2013

Play-off Saturday

Ryan and I have developed a system of alternating who gets up with little man in the mornings . Today was his turn, that means I got to sleep till 7:40! That was uh- mazing!!  The Texans won their playoff game today, and the three of us bad a good time watching the game . unfortunately I have a horrible migraine . I hate these blasted headaches. Before I was pregnant I had some fabulous medicine to help, however I let the prescription lapse and now I am without pharmaceutical help. Excedrin migraine takes the edge off, but it still makes it hard to be on my momma game!

It' s times like this that I realize how lucky I am to have a husband who is willing to pick up my slack and entertain a VERY busy baby while momma lays on the couch ans watches them . I am one lucky gal!

We are visiting another new church tomorrow . Last time we tried little man got so upset they paged us twice. After the second page we decided it would be best to leave. Hopefully tomorrow goes better, I would really love to find church we feel like we could raise E in .

No comments:

Post a Comment