Tuesday, April 26, 2011

cry of my heart

When I was a senior in high school everyone asked the DREADED question... "What do you wanna be when you 'grow up'?" I knew it then! I knew I wanted to be a motivational speaker. I wanted to be the next Beth Moore. But as college happened and I pursued that dream I got bogged down in the "that's not practical" and "well what are you gonna do till then?" I also had a very broken relationship. I don't blame him, we were both like two run away trains on a collision course, but inevitably we were drawn to each other and it was tough to break, but we did. That also took me further and further from my dream. I decided I needed to take a more reasonable path and as I did I met my AMAZING hubby.

But now my soul longs for more. I know I am created for more. I am here declaring that I will be chasing after my dream. I know that it will be tough, but I know it's God's calling for me.

I am found an amazing vehicle to pursue my dream through Mary Kay and I know I am destined for being an amazing motivator. I know I can draw people to Christ, and move them to more. Not me, but Christ through me.

1 comment:

  1. Love love this, Caseygirl! He has put that desire in your heart and I'm so thankful that you're pursuing it! You will find great joy in following His lead and I'm grateful that I get to be even a small part in your God journey! Praying for you! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete