Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ah-mazed!

"The Lord is righteous in all His ways and faithful in all He does" Psalm 145:17

So I blogged earlier about stepping out in faith. Part of the beauty, and the most challenging part, is for something to really be faith you don't know the outcome. You know that God is going to take care of it, but you know that His plan may not be yours.

That being said sometimes God shows up BIG! And this time He did that for ME! I am incredibly humbled that God used me to show His might! My husband and I made a decision to invest in my company believing that God would provide. This investment meant emptying our savings. SCARY TO THE MAX! However we both had a peace about it.

The next day Ryan was doing the next month's budget and realized somehow our bills were WAY less than normal, our $$ was miraculously s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g. Then later that day we had a "back payment" of more than $400!!!! WHAT?! We ended up not taking ANY money out of savings to invest. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

God showed up... He showed His sovereignty, His power and His GRACE! He didn't have to supply this need and I would still have been grateful for the opportunity.

No matter what always know that God will look out for His children, He is the great provider!

No comments:

Post a Comment